EQUVERA can help you achieve your goals in the pharmaceuticals industry. We provide pharmaceutical manufacturing consulting and work with you to implement solutions that support your process, helping you produce your pharmaceuticals better. For example, we can help you maximize throughput, improve asset reliability and ensure quality and regulatory compliance.
All of our solutions are designed to comply with 21 CFR Part 11 requirements for a range of capabilities, and we can support your team to bring the full benefits of process analytical technology (PAT) support to your facilities. With extensive experience, we are able to provide a complete business perspective — making improvements from the plant floor to the boardroom in order to optimize performance at every level.
EQUVERA can help:
• Recommend automation solutions tailored to your needs, selecting the appropriate software and hardware platforms and functionality options
• Identify and implement a recipe management system that fits your operation, whether you need simplistic PLC-based parameter storage or ISA S-88 relational database storage with ingredient quantities and sequence of operation as part of the recipe
• Ensure FDA compliance by utilizing ingredient traceability, lot tracking and batch reporting for comprehensive product tracking & serialization.
• Refine your operations to reduce scrap and waste
• Make your data and electronic batch reports more accessible by fully integrating your ERP, MES and other systems
We maintain an open architecture as we work, allowing you to plan for future version upgrades and vendor changes at minimal cost.
Partner with EQUVERA to benefit from our unique offering, including:
• A specially assembled team of trained, certified professionals with the skills needed to deliver pharmaceutical manufacturing automation solutions in the country where you work.
• Capabilities in enterprise-wide services, from automation to business-level IT solutions.
• Deep expertise and knowledge of best practices for the pharmaceuticals industry.
• Knowledge of best practices gained from working in related industries, such as consumer packaged goods and food and beverage.
• Expertise in laboratory information management systems.
• Track record of adhering to budgets and timelines.
• Platform-independent, scalable solutions that utilize your existing infrastructure.
• Proven methodology for meeting critical objectives with consistency and repeatability.
• Combining the right people, process and technology to ensure project success.
EQUVERA associated with International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineering, is the world’s largest not-for-profit association dedicated to educating and advancing pharmaceutical manufacturing professionals and their industry. Founded in 1980, today ISPE serves 25,000 members in 90 countries.
In pharmaceutical manufacturing automation, your success depends on quality, compliance and efficiency. But insufficient control and bottlenecks can impact product safety and profitability. Some companies wait for external factors to force change, but industry leaders take a more proactive approach and rise to meet their challenges. System enhancements can improve your profitability, but only if you avoid setbacks related to overtaxed resources, schedule slippage and unrealistic project estimates.
EQUVERA RESPONDS TO COVID 19. CHECK OUR OUR PRODUCTS PAGE. Dismiss