At EQUVERA APPLIED AUTOMATION, we implement solutions in onshore and offshore environments around the world. Through a wide range of services, we help organizations of all sizes overcome the challenges of rising manpower costs, complex new technologies, unexpected bottlenecks and more.
We understand the pressures of crude oil prices, workforce attrition, the push for alternative fuels and other factors. Drawing on our vast experience in the industry, we perform refinery upgrades for refining and marketing companies around the world, delivering operational excellence for major players, independents, national oil companies and entrepreneurs alike.
Our oil and gas clients benefit from our enterprise-wide services and platform-independent approach. Our proven execution methodology and Project Complete work process discipline guide our work to ensure that we implement solutions in a safe, cost-effective and timely manner, meeting or exceeding your project goals. And our oil and gas automation solutions are scalable and sustainable, allowing you to continue experiencing benefits as you grow. Enjoy greater efficiency, reliability and predictability on your plant floor with EQUVERA APPLIED AUTOMATION.
EQUVERA Applied Automation delivers a range of engineering, consulting and automation services for the oil and gas industry. Our solutions are unique. We’ve completed many projects in oil and gas production, transmission and refining.
Partner with EQUVERA to benefit from our unique offering, including:
• A specially assembled team of trained, certified refinery consultants and other professionals with the skills needed to deliver energy solutions in the country where you work.
• Capabilities in enterprise-wide services, from automation to business-level IT solutions.
• Deep expertise and knowledge of refinery optimization best practices.
• Knowledge of best practices gained from working in related industries, such as upstream energy.
• Track record of adhering to budgets and timelines.
• Platform-independent, scalable solutions that utilize your existing infrastructure.
• Main Automation Contractor (MAC) capabilities for large-scale projects.
• Proven methodology for meeting critical objectives with consistency and repeatability.
• Combining the right people, process and technology to ensure project success.
• Expertise regarding tank farms, distillation columns and refinery upgrades of all kinds.
• Process Automation
o Model predictive control (MPC)
o DCS resident advanced supervisory and advanced regulatory control
o Inferred properties for product quality control
o PhD-Level process engineering
o Knowledge-based control solutions
EQUVERA can help you achieve your goals. We implement solutions in onshore and offshore environments around the world, delivering operational excellence for major players, independents, national oil companies and entrepreneurs alike. Through our engineering and systems integration services, we have developed long-term strategic relationships with some energy companies. Now, leverage our experience and industry understanding to achieve profitability for your business. Our experience allows us to provide a complete business perspective — making improvements from the plant floor to the boardroom in order to optimize performance at every level.
Whether you struggle with fluctuating oil prices, the political impact on innovation, operational issues or other concerns, we can help. We’ll work with you to maximize your capital investments in control systems and data infrastructure in order to meet your goals.
EQUVERA Applied Automation can help with a broad range of issues regarding petrochemical processing. We’ll evaluate your needs and recommend solutions to help you control your operations, achieve compliance, maximize your capital expenditures and more.
EQUVERA RESPONDS TO COVID 19. CHECK OUR OUR PRODUCTS PAGE. Dismiss